The Top 5 Best SoundCloud Rappers You Need To Know

Elliot Herrero, Staff Reporter

The absolute hands down best SoundCloud rappers in the game today.

These five guys made the cut.

At number five we have rapper NBA Youngboy.

NBA Youngboy has really made a name for himself in the rap game, with a huge fan base and a net worth of over 3 million dollars. This man has taken the music game by storm and his fans have grown to love him and the tracks he creates.

Smokepurpp, a rapper who was notorious in high school, takes the number four spot.

His fan base expanded when his hit songs Ski Mask and Audi were released. With a net worth of over two million dollars, this rapper is here to stay.

At number three we have XXXTentacion.

This Florida rapper was unfortunately shot and killed in his hometown over the summer. And yet, he made a name for himself with hit songs such as Numb, Changes, LOOK AT ME!, and SAD! He grew a huge fan base that to this day still honors him and will never forget “Prince X.”

Juice WRLD takes the number two spot.

This Chicago rapper has taken SoundCloud by storm. His album Goodbye and Good Riddance talks about a recent heartbreak that has fans screaming his name. This overnight success continues to write and is planning to release more tracks in the future.

Last, but most definitely not least, Lil PeeP takes the top spot.

This Long Island-raised rapper is one the most influential SoundCloud rappers of all time with a combination of emo pop punk, and trap. The rapper has made a name for himself in the game, and even his unfortunate death in November 2017 hasn’t stopped his team from releasing his recorded tracks. With songs like Save That, Awful Things, and his most recent track, Falling Down featuring XXXtentation, this emo rapper has left behind a legacy for music lovers and for SoundCloud.